Main Application of ASTM A179 Cold Drawn Seamless Tubes
ASTM A179 cold drawn seamless carbon steel pipe is mainly used in various sectors of the metal structure facilities, mainly after the rust of steel pieces immersed in 440 ~ 460 ℃ melting zinc solution, so that the steel surface attached to the zinc layer, which play a preservative purpose. This is an effective way of metal corrosion, the use of the main features are the following:
(1) ASTM A179 cold drawn seamless pipe manufacturers with thick dense dense zinc layer covered in the cold drawn seamless tube surface, it can avoid cold drawn seamless tube matrix and any contact with the corrosion solution to protect the steel matrix from corrosion. In the general atmosphere, the surface of the zinc layer to form a layer of thin and dense zinc oxide surface, it is difficult to dissolve in water, so the steel matrix plays a protective role. If zinc oxide and other components of the atmosphere produce insoluble zinc salt, the anti-corrosion effect is more desirable.
(2) With iron - zinc alloy layer, combined with dense, and with the unique anti-corrosion in the marine atmosphere and atmospheric atmosphere.
(3) ASTM A179 cold drawn seamless pipe with a strong wear resistance due to the combination of solid, zinc - iron miscible.
(4) Since zinc has good ductility, its alloy layer and steel base attached to a solid, so hot-rolled parts can be cold, rolling, drawing, bending and other molding without damage to the coating.
(5) Hot-dip galvanized structural steel pipe, the equivalent of an annealing treatment, can effectively improve the mechanical properties of steel matrix to eliminate the steel forming welding stress, is conducive to the steel structure for turning.
(6) The surface of cold drawn seamless pipe after hot galvanized is bright and beautiful.
(7) Pure zinc layer is the most hot galvanized layer of galvanized layer, its nature is basically close to pure zinc, with ductility, so it is full of flexibility.
Date：2017-06-06 17:46:53 From：www.hnssd.com