Common methods of pipe fitting processing
1. Forging method: The end or part of the pipe is extruded with a forging machine to reduce the outer diameter. Common forging machines are
Rotary, link, roller.
2. Stamping method: Use a tapered core to expand the pipe end to the required size and shape on the punch.
3. Roller method: The core is placed in the tube, and the periphery is pressed by rollers for round edge processing.
4. Rolling method: Generally, no mandrel is used, which is suitable for the inner round edge of thick-walled pipes.
5. Bending forming method: There are three methods more commonly used, one method is called stretching method, the other method is called stamping method, and the third roller method has 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, one adjustment roller, adjustment With fixed roller pitch, the finished pipe is bent.
6.Bulging method: one is to place rubber in the tube and compress it with a punch above to make the tube protrude and form; the other method is to use hydraulic inflation to form a liquid in the middle of the tube. The liquid pressure swells the tube into the required one. This method is mostly used in the production of shapes and bellows.
Post time: Mar-27-2020