1. The site or warehouse where the spiral steel pipe products are stored should be selected in a clean and well-drained place, away from factories and mines that generate harmful gases or dust. Weeds and all debris should be removed on the site, and the steel should be kept clean.
2. Spiral steel pipes must not be stacked with materials that are corrosive to steel such as acids, alkalis, salts, and cement in the warehouse. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and prevent contact corrosion.
3. Large sections, steel rails, shame steel plates, large-caliber steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air.
4. all and medium-sized steel, wire rods, steel bars, medium-caliber steel pipes, steel wires and wire ropes, etc., can be stored in well-ventilated sheds, but must be underplayed.
5. Some small steels, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-caliber or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steels, and expensive and easily corroded metal products can be stored in the warehouse.
6. Spiral steel pipe warehouses should be selected according to geographical conditions. Generally, general closed warehouses are used, that is, warehouses with roofs and walls, tight doors and windows, and ventilation facilities.
7. Treasury requires ventilation in sunny days, close moisture-proof in rainy days, and often maintain a suitable storage environment.
Post time: Apr-10-2020