1. Within 50 meters of the installation location of the insulation joint, avoid dead holes to be welded.
2. After the insulated joint is connected to the pipeline, it is not allowed to lift the pipeline within 5 meters of the joint. The pressure must be tested together with the pipeline.
3. After the insulation joint is connected to the pipeline, the joint should be repaired as required, and the surface temperature of the insulation joint is not allowed to be higher than 120 ℃ during anti-corrosion operation.
4. When installing the insulating joint, it should be installed at the two ends of the joint on the straight pipe section 20 meters away from the elbow and set up the bracket. Underground installation should be avoided in the perennial water.
5. The center axis distance of the joint should be installed on the same straight line as the center axis distance of the pipeline, and the two center axis distances should not be greater than 0.2mm during installation.
6 When the pipeline displacement ≥ the compensation amount of the insulation joint, the number of joints should be increased to parallel the displacement. It is strictly forbidden to adjust the excess tolerance of the pipeline so that the insulation joint is in a state of limit disturbance displacement and deviation, let alone exceeding the limit ( Expansion, displacement, deflection, etc.).
7 When the insulating joint is in a high-rise or suspended in the air, the pipeline should be fixed on the hanger, bracket, or anchor frame. The insulating joint should not allow the joint to bear the weight and axial force of the pipeline itself, otherwise the joint should be equipped with an anti-pull-off device (its bearing capacity). Must be greater than the axial force of the pipe).
Post time: Jun-04-2021