1. The rust removal of the surface of the steel pipe should reach the sa2.5 standard of gb8923-88, showing the natural color of the metal, without visible grease, dirt, rust, and other attachments.
2. The anti-corrosion layer should be cured within 24 hours, with uniform thickness, compactness, no warping, no wrinkles, no hollowing, no color leakage, no sticky hands, and complete appearance.
3. The surface hardness of the anti-corrosion layer is good, and the wear resistance is good, and the wire rope suspension does not produce 0.1mm marks.
4. Easy to operate, harmless to the human body and environment.
5. After the anti-corrosion layer is cured, use a knife to make a tongue-shaped incision, and the coating layer cannot be peeled off, and the primer is well bonded to the metal surface.
6. The anti-corrosion material should be resistant to acid, alkali, and microbial attack. The steel plate coated with anti-corrosion material should be soaked in 10% hydrochloric acid and 10% caustic soda solution for 90 days respectively; soaked in 30% sulfuric acid solution for 7 days, the steel pipe anti-corrosive layer No change in appearance.
7. After the anti-corrosion coating is cured and three months later, the insulation performance is good. The breakdown voltage detected by the EDM is required to reach 10000v, the minimum is not less than 6000v, and only two pinhole strikes above 6000v per square meter are allowed to wear.
8. When using epoxy coal tar pitch anti-corrosion paint, the primer should be completed within one hour after sandblasting and rust removal, with five oils and two cloths, with a total thickness of ≥600μm, which can meet the above requirements.
Post time: Nov-17-2023