Resistance welding method developed rapidly since its inception in the late 19th century, especially with the rise of mass production of the automotive industry and other enterprises, the increasingly widespread application. According to statistics, the current resistance welding method accounted for about 1/4 of the entire welding workload. It is rough parts ready, one of the assembly manufacturing process.
First, the resistance welding is a need for a pressure down to complete the welding, so whether it is from the solder joint formation process or from some welding binding point for which the welding is relatively simple, while resistance welding has a very important some additional welding material characteristics, which is welded do not need to do auxiliary, they also do not need to use wires and rods for welding filler to do this, thus greatly saving a lot of cost problems, but also greatly increase the effectiveness.
Second, resistance welding is a relatively simple operation which, under the simple operation at the same time, in a welding environment which also have more advantage, basically can do no smoke.
Compared with conventional welding technology, resistance welding has the following main advantages:
1) the heat is concentrated, the heating time is short, small welding deformation.
2) metallurgical process is simple, and generally do not need to fill material and solvent is not necessary to protect the gas.
3) able to adapt to multiple similar species and dissimilar metal welding, including the welding of the plated steel plate.
4) The process is simple, easy to implement mechanization and automation, pre-job does not require long-term training of welders.
5) welded with high productivity and low cost.
6) better working environment and pollution.
Post time: Dec-02-2019