Inconel 625 is a material with excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and corrosion cracking. Inconel 625 is highly resistant in a wide range of organic and mineral acids. Good high temperature strength.
Inconel 625 Clad Pipe agreements the volume to keep up its quality in disgraceful situations. N06625 Seamless Pipe is rational for general creation of parts where plans call for high defense from temperature and corrosion and applications join warmth exchanger, turbine and exaggeration segments.
Specifications :ASTM B161, B517, B163 / ASME SB161, SB517, SB163
Dimensions：ANSI/ASME B36.19M, ANSI/ASME B36.10M
Seamless Pipe Size：1 / 2″ NB – 16″ NB
Welded Pipe Size：1 / 2″ NB – 24″ NB
EFW Pipe Size：6″ NB – 24″ NB
Outside Diameter：6.00 mm OD up to 914.4 mm OD, Sizes up to 24” NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Steel Tubes available Ex-stock
Schedule：SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS, SCH XS
End Types：Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded One End, TBE (Treaded Both Ends)
Manufacturing Techniques：Seamless / Welded / ERW / EFW
Pipes Shapes：Round Pipes/Tubes, Square Pipes/Tubes, Rectangular Pipe/Tubes, Coiled Tubes, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tube
|Inconel 625||0.10 max||0.50 max||0.50 max||0.015max||–||5.0 max||58.0 min||20.0 – 23.0|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|Inconel 625||8.4 g/cm3||1350 °C (2460 °F)||Psi – 1,35,000 , MPa – 930||Psi – 75,000 , MPa – 517||42.5 %|
|Inconel 625||2.4856||N06625||NCF 625||NA 21||ХН75МБТЮ||NC22DNB4MNiCr22Mo9Nb||NiCr23Fe|
• Inconel 625 metals are extensively used in appliances that work in high temperature surroundings.
• They are mostly used in gas seals, to make turbine blades and for the combustors, as well as turbocharger rotors and seals, high temperature fastener, motor shafts, pressure and chemical processing vessels, steam generator heat exchanger tubing, and tire out systems.
• These metals are also used in heating boilers found in waste incinerators.
• Inconel 625 alloy is used to make the Joint European Torus vessel. Within this vessel, plasma is heated to a temperature much higher than the heat generated by the sun. A very tough magnetic field protects the vessel from the great heat of the plasma.
• Inconel 625 is also used in Aerospace industries
• These metals are also used in Pollution control equipment
Post time: Oct-21-2021